Archive for the ‘Motorcycle Touring Info’ Category
Motor newest motorcycle in Indonesia 2010, which would have been present and very diverse. With a neat model, and sporty stylis-2 is shown from their Indonesian motorcycle production company for enthusiasts of this two-wheeled vehicles. Starting from Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki and also product-2 from China, Korea, Thailand to India. As we know, these last few years, sales and motorcycle ownership in Indonesia is greatly increased. With the presence of the latest Motor-2 products is increasingly attractive, not close the possibility in the year 2010 are greatly increased again.
Recurs that motorcyclists suffer every kind of falls in the middle of the showers due to the difficult terrain and the recklessness of those who are behind the wheel.
- When starting do it slowly. Try to start-up is the longest possible. Yes, take your time to look around the landscape, especially, what happens behind him.
- To accelerate, in a city like Bogotá, we must be very careful with the speedo and that the pavement is not the highest specifications, it becomes slippery and lakes contain large gaps trained BOUT sewer-top-even- turn out to be death traps for motorists.
- Do not forget to turn the lights as this will provide the occupants of surrounding vehicles to be seen more easily.
- Similarly, use turn signals with a time greater than that usually. This will remain on alert to others and avoid maneuvers that are dangerous when the ground is flat.
- When to stop it is best to do it with two wheels at the time and avoid overloading the motorcycle to either side. Trace curves as widely as possible and make the process of brake safely, reducing speed and acceleration …
- The tire pressure should be reduced to what is gained in traction, although the accuracy is waning.
- Equipment and specifications as the dealer braking, ABS brakes and electronic systems which detect the ‘slip’ of the wheels are also of great help to strengthen the security of the pilots, who may use different means of heating, as example of fists or seats, to have a pleasant trip.